A unique opportunity is available for an outstanding PhD scholar to conduct research into improving cardiac genetic testing to maximise benefits and minimise potential harms.
The Scholarship is funded by a CRE grant from the NHMRC.
- The Scholarship is offered subject to the applicant having an unconditional offer of admission or being currently enrolled in full-time studies in a PhD at the University of Sydney.
- Applicants must undertake research into cardiac genetic testing.
- Applicants must hold a relevant undergraduate degree in psychology or medical science.
- Applicants must have skills and experience in:
- project management and organisation,
- fulfilling goals and delivering outcome within a specified time frame,
- written and verbal communication,
- working in a multi-disciplinary research team, and
- analysing data using SPSS, SAS and Excel.
- Applicants must be interested in cardiac genetic testing and a career in clinical and/or health research.
- Applicants must have the ability to apply for further scholarship funds.
Value and Duration:
A successful recipient will be provided with an annual stipend allowance equivalent to the minimum Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend Scholarship, as escalated on 1 January each year, for up to three years, subject to satisfactory academic performance.
The recipient may apply for an extension of up to 6 months.
Further Information: Terms and Conditions and contact Jodie Ingles email@example.com .
Application Form: APPLY NOW
Close Date: 1 September 2018 at 11:59pm