The Tim and Kathryn Hirshman Indonesian Award was established to encourage and support students to undertake an exchange, short-term internship, research project or field placement in Indonesia in 2018.
- Must be intending to enrol in an undergraduate, honours or post-graduate coursework program at the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Must be intending to enrol in an exchange program at a partner university in Indonesia or be completing a short-term internship, research project or field placement in Indonesia.
Applicants must provide a statement outlining how the award would:
- Further their studies and build their chosen career path; and/or
- Contribute to the Indonesian community; and/or
- Build ties between the Australian and Indonesian community.