What you can study:
- TACC101 Financial Accounting Principles
- TBUS110 Introduction to Electronic Commerce
- TECO101 Microeconomic Principles
- TMIS101 Management Information Systems
- TMGT101 Business Management
- TMKT101 Principles of Marketing
- TSTA101 Introductory Statistics
- TACC102 Accounting For Decision Making
- TECO102 Macroeconomic Principles
- TL10001 Law and Society
- TFIN101 Fundamentals of Financial Mathematics and Institutions
Please refer to the table for the changes to unit codes and names which will be effective from Term 1, 2020.
To exit with a Diploma of Business, students must successfully complete 8 units (48 credit points).