Students wishing to apply for the Vice Chancellor's Academic Excellence Scholarship are required to satisfy the following criteria:
- Apply to study a full-time (8 units per year) undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus.
- Exceed the minimum admission entry requirements of the University. Assessment of academic excellence will be undertaken by a panel.
- Undergraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required entry grade for the program for which they have applied; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5.*
- Postgraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.5*.
- Students must successfully complete all units in their progression, by obtaining at least a credit in all units, to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Students must meet the attendance requirements of their program and the student visa conditions to remain eligible for the scholarship
- Citizens or permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible.
*Please note variations may apply for certain courses. Please refer to www.scu.edu.au/courses and check the admission requirements.