The Murdoch University Academic Excellence Awards (MUAEA's) acknowledge and reward commencing students who have a record of high academic achievement in previous studies.
MUAEA's are awarded to commencing international students with an average grade of 75% or higher or equivalent GPA in the Bachelor degree course prior to applying to a Murdoch University Graduate Diploma or Masters by Coursework degree.
Please note students are only eligible to apply for this scholarship once they have received an Offer Letter from Murdoch. If you are yet to receive an Offer we will not assess your application.
Number: Postgraduate 12
Opens: Monday 6th August, 2018 4.00pm (Australian WST).
Closes: Monday 4th March 2019, 4.00pm (Australian WST)
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the award being met, the award will be paid in two equal instalments of AU$2,500 directly to the successful recipient's fee account after the first completed semester of study, and completed consecutive semester thereafter.
- Therefore if a student starts in Semester 1 of 2017, the first instalment will be applied to the Semester 2 2017 fees, and the second instalment will be applied to the Semester 1 2018 fees.
- There is no financial payout to to this scholarship, nor is it refundable.
Eligibility: To apply for this scholarship you must:
- Be an International Student;
- Be commencing your first Semester at Murdoch University;
- Have received an offer letter from Murdoch University;
- Have achieved an academic record of 75% or higher in your previous study;
- Give permission for your image and name to be used by the university in their media and publications.
- For terms and conditions, please see the application form below.
- Please note students who are receiving the IWS scholarship are not entitled to receive this award.