This scholarship allows students who achieve the required weighted average mark in the course they are enrolled in to transfer from a full-fee place to a Commonwealth Supported Place.
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Current undergraduate or graduate (coursework) student enrolled at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Enrolled in a domestic full-fee place at a Monash Campus in Australia.
Achieved the following weighted average mark in the course in which they are enrolled:
- 60%: Art, Design & Architecture, Arts, Education, Engineering, Information Technology.
- 65%: Business & Economics (at least 36 of the 48 credit points must be successfully completed in Monash Business School).
- 70%: Law (the required weighted average mark must be achieved across at least 48 credit points of units specific to the Faculty of Law).
- 70%: Medicine, Nursing & Health Sciences, Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery - a Monash Achievement Award will only be awarded if a Commonwealth supported place becomes available within the set quota and the student has received excellent marks.
- 60%: Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Environmental Science.
- 70%: Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Computer Science.
- 80%: Bachelor of Science Advanced with Honours
How to apply
- This scholarship cannot be deferred
- No application is necessary. Students will be automatically assessed.