Applications for this scholarship are no longer required. Students who apply for an exchange program through the Learn Without Borders Team will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
Flinders University has been successful in gaining funding from the Department of Education and Training to assist students to undertake an exchange program at a partner university to enhance their Flinders University studies by providing an international perspective. Subject to the availability of funding, one or more subsidies valued at $5,000 each may be awarded in each semester.
- be Australian citizens, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holders or Permanent Residents of Australia; and
- be students enrolled in an undergraduate course or postgraduate Masters degree at Flinders University; and
- undergraduate students should have successfully completed at least 18 units with a grade point average of 5.0 or above, or 36 units with a grade point average of 4.5 or above, or be enrolled in the Honours year; and
- postgraduate coursework Masters students should have completed at least 18 units with a grade point average of 4.5 or above; and
- be accepted into the Flinders University Exchange program; and
- be enrolled in full-time study while undertaking study overseas; and
- have their overseas study count as credit towards their course of study at Flinders University; and
- have not previously received a International Student Exchange Program (ISEP) Scholarship; and
- not be in receipt of any other Flinders University administered award which provides travel assistance.
Interested students should consult with their Faculty Office before applying to ensure that their proposed program of study is acceptable for credit towards their Flinders University course.