As part of Australia’s leading digital research powerhouse, Data61 inspires PhD students to contribute to a data rich community that informs, impacts and continually evolves. From smart cities, data-driven health & social services, to digital economy, safety & security and digital government, at Data61 they create data you can trust.
At a glance
- Open to individuals who have applied for admission, have been admitted, or have enrolled into a Research Doctorate (PhD) degree program at Edith Cowan University (ECU).
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to Data61firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- hold an Australian bachelor’s degree with First Class Honours or an equivalent international degree. “First class equivalency” will be determined by the Data61 Scholarship Committee in consultation with the university supervisor;
- have, or will apply for, the relevant university or government scholarships at the same time as applying for the Data61 scholarship award;
- have support from a D61-employed researcher (who will act as a member of your supervisory panel);
- agree to enrol in full-time study throughout your candidature;
- agree to assign intellectual property developed within the PhD project to Data61 through signing the Data61 Student Scholarship Agreement (SSA); and
- not already hold a PhD.
Terms and conditions
Please refer to the Data61 website for more details.
How to apply
Please refer to the Data61 website for more details or email the Data61 Scholarships team at Data61email@example.com.
For more information
For more information, please visit the Data61 website.