This short course provides an understanding of how intentional teaching can enable educators to be deliberate, purposeful and thoughtful in their actions, and in their decisions with regard to the care and education of children.
This course is designed for educators working in Education and Care services.
This course covers:
* What is intentional teaching?
* Intentional teaching in the context of the early years learning framework
* Basics for intentional teaching
* Reflection with regard to intentional teaching
* Sustained shared thinking
* Scaffolding learning.
After successfully completing this course, you will receive a Statement of Attendance.
Individual emails will be sent to all participants. Instructions will be included in the email in regards to zoom etiquette, requirements for the specific course and login times. Resources will also be included in this email.