The Advanced Diploma of Cyber Security will provide graduates with the knowledge and skills that will equip them to provide a comprehensive set of technical services such as:
* performing a security risk assessment for an organisation
* implementing best practice for identity management
* evaluating an organisation's compliance with relevant cyber security standards, laws and codes of practice
* evaluating and implementing security protection devices and software
* managing a cyber security environment
* assessing and securing cloud services
* performing digital forensic investigations on workstations and mobile devices.
Successful completion of 22334VIC Certificate IV in Cyber Security or a minimum of 12 months experience employed in the IT industry.