Real Insurance are helping to encourage the best people into the healthcare, business and finance industries by providing the Real Futures Grant.
Closing Date: 31 October 2019
Opening Date: 1 November 2019
- Year of Study: First Year; 2nd year; 3rd year; Final/4th year
- Citizenship: Australian Citizen; Permanent Resident
- Ethnicity: Any
- To be eligible, you must be enrolled full-time in an accredited Australian Tertiary Education Institution and be studying for a certificate, diploma, degree or traineeship in any of the following areas:
- Business – including any business related courses from any institution.
- Finance – including actuarial, statistics, accounting and general finance courses.
- Medicine – including medical and health sciences, surgery and medical research.
- Healthcare – including health and fitness-related specialties, sport sciences, health services assistance and international health.
- Specialist healthcare – including nursing, optometry, dentistry and pharmacy.
- Only citizens or permanent residents of Australia can apply.
- You must have reached 18 years of age to enter.
Selection Criteria: Please refer to the website for further information